Tuesday, July 17, 2012

the north face hats Dichotomy

Eyes a hint of hidden strange.
Zhou Jing face is a little dim a little, eyes narrowed, staring at me difficult to detect.
Then the party began, we ended the conversation.
Party by the person in charge of a charity but said a few words of thanks, and subsequently began to dance, both sides of the banquet hall side door open,the north face hats, properly dressed waiter introduced the long dining car, placed all kinds of fine food.
This was originally a similar buffet places in the middle of the banquet hall empty out a dance hall, a team of musicians sitting on the sidelines, playing soft dance music.
Zhou Jing eyes flashed trace of Jingmang, slowly stood up in front of Nan Fang elegant hand: Nan Fang gentle smile, apologetic and said: Zhou Jing face could not see any inappropriate, shrugged, then smiled, walked to the side of nhljersey hand: nhljersey calm smile, stand up, the two holding hands into the dance floor.
That Zhou Jing seems interesting to you. Nan Fang sighed a breath: such a thing, I have experienced too much. Her tone full of too much frustration. I carefully said: Nan Fang shook his head, showing a trace of weak and her eyes: money, no amount of means, my beautiful not keep too long. If men are only interested in my beautiful,nike new nfl jerseys, then this is not what I want, I want a flat and long life you ... ... you know what I mean? Very clever in her eyes looked at me and my heart beating slam.
She is it implied that I what?
Looked at me and did not speak to Nan Fang eyes flashed lost, but she immediately recovered to normal: the nhljersey just why the cover up she had always known you ... Is it because the Chow? nhljersey did so, the reason I am of course is very clear.
This week Jing Huan brother in the organization's opponents certainly, he replaced the brother's position Huan Huan brother lost power left in to protect my will cut off and I nhljersey obviously do so, but also to Protect me!
These things, how take explain and Nan Fang?
See I do not speak, Nan Fang eyes flashed disappointed, lightly: Ah? Seems a bit sour taste ...
This woman, she ...... will not in the jealous right?
An end, I saw dancing far nhljersey and Zhou Jing, the two have been separated, Zhou Jing walked away and the other two men in conversation, nhljersey from the side door toward the direction of the toilet.
Dichotomy

No comments:

Post a Comment